Friday, December 14, 2012

Happy Holidays!

This is our Christmas tree, 2012! I'm excited because my husband paid $5 for it at a yard sale this summer. This is probably one of the prettiest trees we have owned. The branches are full and it stands six-feet tall. The photo doesn't do the tree justice. Since my blog deals with recycling and conserving our environment, I wanted to share this find with you.


The stand at the bottom of the tree was broke but my handy man hubby fixed it with E-6000 glue and a 35-year caulk. Actually, he fixed it too well. Originally, the tree came in sections. It now comes in one section and requires two people to carry it from storage.

A couple of years ago, I bought a white Christmas tree. My husband prefers a green tree. He was excited when he spotted this tree. I did an eye-roll as he crammed it into the back of our van. In other words, he was going to have a green tree this year.

Thanks for letting me share our yard sale find with you and Merry Christmas!

  

No comments: